Introduction to Market ResearchProcurement U Course 102
This web-based, self-paced course can be accessed through the Procurement U Learning Management System (LMS).
NASPO is excited to announce the launch of Procurement U Course 102: Introduction to Market Research
Introduction to Market Research will provide participants with the fundamental concepts of market research as it pertains to public procurement. Participants will be able to:
- Identify the four key components of a market research plan
- Identify the internal and external resources
- Determine which primary and secondary data collection tools
- Analyze how market conditions affect supply and demand
- Analyze how market distribution and share affect market research plans.
Please contact [email protected] for troubleshooting or any questions pertaining to the course.