This course is funded by NASPO to be FREE for everyone.
Type: self-paced, online
Description: The purpose of this course is to define and explore the use of Terms and Conditions within state procurement
- Define Terms and Conditions and describe their importance in the state procurement process.
- Recognize how Terms and Conditions can impact the bid cycle.
- List the different steps that are part of the Terms and Conditions process.
- Identify how negotiations can impact the development of Terms and Conditions.
Course Technology Requirements:
- Internet connection
- Support web browsers:
- Recommended: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (latest versions)
- Avoid: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- If prompted, accept all cookies and allow popups
- Access to Procurement U LMS
- Ability to play and listen to audio through computer speakers or headphones
Contact Hours: This course offers one (1) contact hour for continuing education credit.
IACET CEUs: .1