Cooperative Contract Lead Coordinator
- Conducts market research, spend analysis forecasting, and return on investment projections in order to develop cooperative contract portfolio recommendations.
- Organizes multi-state and multi-discipline sourcing teams and facilitates sourcing team activities and meetings through the solicitation, award process and contract administration.
- Reviews RFP’s prior to release to insure consistency with NASPO ValuePoint guidelines and Coordinates the draft and official RFP release to state directors. Facilities the “Intent to Participate” documents.
- Provides regular updates to the NASPO ValuePoint website.
- Builds and manages relationships with state CPO’s, purchasing staffs, lead contract administrators, sourcing team members, contract users and suppliers.
- Responds to inquiries from lead state contract administrators, contract users, existing and potential suppliers