Cooperative Contract Revenue Analyst
- Coordinates and facilitates the contract sales reporting process with suppliers and lead state contract administrators.
- Maintains a master reporting tool that summarizes and manages sales activity by state for each of the NASPO ValuePoint contract portfolios.
- Reconciles contract sales report information from suppliers with the actual administrative fees received, and works with suppliers to resolve any discrepancies.
- Assists in the third party contract compliance review processes by providing coordination among lead state contract administrators, suppliers and third party auditing firms.
- Creates, edits and provides uniform, consistent data on all NASPO ValuePoint cooperative contracts, which includes assisting in the development of the annual budget as it relates to projected revenue.