- Chadwick Stephens joined the NASPO Research and Development team in January of 2020.
- He holds a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Master of Public Administration from Eastern Kentucky University.
- His professional background includes policy and program analysis for local community and family service agencies, Head Start, and local government.
- A lifelong student, Chadwick is eager to expand his skills and knowledge while advancing the mission of NASPO and promoting good governance.
- Outside of the office he is an experienced chef, musician, and travel enthusiast who loves to cuddle with his dogs, grow vegetables, and play with power tools.