- March 9, 2016
- Posted by: James
- Category: News
Join NASPO in celebrating March as Procurement Month, honoring the hard work of state government central procurement offices.
Here are some ideas to celebrate Procurement Month:
- Follow NASPO on Twitter and watch the NASPO Network and website for Procurement Month ideas, recognition and special posts.
- Use #celebrateprocurement on LinkedIn and Twitter to share pictures, ideas and celebrations from your own state.
- Ask your Governor to sign a proclamation declaring March as “Celebrate Procurement Month.”
- Hold an open house and invite agencies to learn about what your office does and how you can work better together.
- Host procurement professional development opportunities for those outside of your agency to build communication and camaraderie.
- Encourage procurement staff to celebrate the month with meals or special treats to recognize their accomplishments.
- Use your newsletters and other modes of communication to let others know you are celebrating Procurement Month.
Please stay tuned at #celebrateprocurement for more ideas as we gear up to celebrate procurement for the entire month.