Quality Management Basics
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles and practices that guide quality management activities
- Understand how specific tools and techniques can be used to monitor and control quality
- Use these tools in combination to create powerful plans and solutions to quality problems
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to measure and control work
- Describe the core competencies involved in several popular quality management methodologies
- Employ quality analysis and quality planning approaches to meet customer expectations
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.