Project Risk Management: PMI-RMP® Exam Prep
This completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk. This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute®’s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, interactive games, and case studies along with exam-taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required five domains of risk management knowledge.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the risk management process as defined by A Guide to the Project
- Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Assess stakeholder risk tolerance and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Demonstrate key processes for documenting risk information
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Identify and evaluate relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Develop risk response strategies and contingency plans
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Explain how to monitor and control risk, and use lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.