PM Primer: Cognitive Ability and Decisiveness
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain how critical thinking can be used to enhance decision making
- Describe the steps that teams and individuals use to make effective decisions
- Employ the Davenport-Kim three-stage model of decision making
- Recognize the role that uncertainty and risk play in the decision-making process
- Discuss how the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator helps in understanding decision-making approaches
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.