PgMP Exam Prep Course
This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, comprehensive module quizzes, and over 200 practice questions covering the areas of knowledge as described in PMI’s Program Management Professional Exam Content Specification.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the overlapping nature of program activities, interdependencies, and the five Program Management Performance Domains
- Prepare effectively to pass the PMI-PgMP Exam
- Illustrate how organizational strategic objectives are related to program management and benefits delivery
- Explain how benefits are transferred and sustained effectively
- Recognize how to effectively manage resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate program activities
- Explain the stages of the program life cycle
- Recognize the goal of governance in program management
- Recognize best practices in risk management
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.