Negotiations 104: Introduction to Negotiations
This web-based, self-paced course can be accessed through the Procurement U Learning Management System (LMS).
Delivery Method: Web Based, Self-Paced
Contact Hours: 1
Registration: $20 for all users.
Discounted rates are available to NASPO members (state, associate, life and honorary) and all other state government employees, including employees of public, nonprofit universities. All other learners (including federal, county, and city government employees) will pay the standard course rate.
Introduction to Negotiations will provide participants with the fundamental concepts of the negotiation process as it pertains to state procurement.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and importance of negotiations within state procurement
- Describe the goals of negotiation
- Discuss the who, when, where and how of negotiation
- Outline the negotiation process from start to finish
- Explain what happens in each step of the negotiation process
Please contact [email protected] for troubleshooting or any questions pertaining to the course.