Market Research Strategies
This course will provide participants with strategies for conducting market research as it pertains to public procurement.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of an acquisition plan.
- Identify the key components of an acquisition plan.
- Create an acquisition plan.
- Illustrate the typical lifecycle of a product.
- Explain how the stage of the product lifecycle can impact a purchasing acquisition.
- Illustrate the typical market research cycle.
- Identify the key inputs and outputs of the cycle and how they influence the development of a market research plan.
- Distinguish the key components of total cost of ownership of a product or service.
- Calculate the total cost of ownership of a product or service.
- Formulate questions to ask for a spend analysis
Please contact [email protected] for troubleshooting or any questions pertaining to the course.