Leaders and Work-Life Balance
Why can it be so difficult to balance our work with our personal lives? And can these pressures be managed in a way that can make you more successful at both? Yes. This introductory course is meant for anyone who recognizes work-life balance as a skill and wants to improve their ability to create this balance. This course looks at methods and techniques to reconcile work and family. You will also consider the question of personal fulfillment and the needs and demands of leadership.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance
- Identify strategies to achieve balance
- Recognize ways to maintain work-life balance
- Examine what defines personal fulfillment
- Identify those significant elements that play a role in a leader’s life
- Identify nine ways of viewing life’s choices
- Develop and complete a Personal Work-Life Balance Plan
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.