Essential Elements of Work-Life Balance
This web-based, self-paced course can be accessed through the Procurement U Learning Management System (LMS).
Download Syllabus for More Information
Delivery Method: Web Based Training (WBT)- Self Paced
Contact Hours: 1
Registration: FREE until July 1, 2021 as part of Procurement U Gives Back Program. Regularly $15.
This Procurement U online course is designed to cover the concepts of work-life balance, stress management, time management, and how to utilize those concepts so they are most effective in your life.
Any government professional seeking a better balance between work and life, as well as a better understanding of stress and time management.
To provide procurement professionals with strategies and resources to help manage stress, time and ability to balance personal and professional priorities.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain what work-life balance looks like in your life.
- Recognize the signs that your life is out of balance.
- Find personal solutions to create more balance.
- Define stress.
- Identify types of chronic and acute stress.
- List your personal stress triggers.
- Describe the negative impacts of stress in a person’s life.
- Discuss various lifestyle changes and behaviors that can help minimize stress.
- Explain your personal plan for reducing stress and its impact in your life.
- Define time management.
- Prioritize, Plan, and Prevent Procrastination (the 3 Ps) to manage time.
- Describe ways to address time management issues.
Please contact [email protected] for troubleshooting or any questions pertaining to the course.
Proprietary Interest Policy:
Any subject matter experts and NASPO staff involved in the development of this course have no proprietary interest in any of the content, materials, activities, or resources used or referenced herein.