CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep Course
The CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep course prepares learners for passing the Project+® exam and earning the credential. It is intended to inform learners on the basics of project management, including project overview, project constraints, communication and change management, and project tools and documentation. This certification is great for someone just starting out or looking to break into the project management.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic properties of a project
- Distinguish the various project roles and responsibilities
- Breakdown the common phases of a project life cycle
- Summarize basic cost control procedures
- Explain the similarities and differences between common organizational structures
- Plan and prepare project schedules
- Describe the basics of Agile project management
- Indicate the value of resource management, including both human and physical resources
- Recognize and respond to constraints and influences in a project environment
- Identify risks and respond appropriately
- Choose the optimal communication methods and procedures
- Analyze factors that are influencing project communication
- Discuss communication triggers and target audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Explain various types of organizational change
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.