This web-based, self-paced course can be accessed through the Procurement U Learning Management System (LMS).
Download Syllabus for More Information
Delivery Method: Web Based Training (WBT)- Self Paced
Contact Hours: 3
Registration: FREE until July 1, 2021 as part of Procurement U Gives Back Program. Regularly $30.
Effective communication is essential to your organization’s continued success and ongoing relationships with agencies and suppliers. This self-paced online course offers tools to maximize effective communication by outlining key concepts related to customer service, conflict resolution, presentation skills, and more.
Any government professional seeking a better understanding of communication essentials to help them communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and other business contacts.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Determine how unresolved conflict can affect personal and professional productivity
- Prepare to communicate effectively
- Avoid communication issues
- Create more compelling presentations
- Maintain a positive presentation mindset
- Apply strategies to recover when presentation problems occur
- Prepare a comprehensive and realistic meeting agenda
- Determine the elements of an effective meeting
- Describe traits exhibited by a difficult customer
- Determine how strong listening and stress management skills can improve your relationship with a difficult customer
- Determine how to offer exceptional customer service
Please contact [email protected] for troubleshooting or any questions pertaining to the course.
Proprietary Interest Policy:
Any subject matter experts and NASPO staff involved in the development of this course have no proprietary interest in any of the content, materials, activities, or resources used or referenced herein.