As a Student Member of NASPO, you will have a direct link into the world of state procurement, including the ability to attend the NASPO Annual Conference and Academic Forum. Academic Forum brings together academics and state procurement leaders to discuss common challenges faced in attracting and retaining qualified talent in the profession of state procurement. Each of these events is open to members-only.
Student Members receive complimentary copies of NASPO resources and publications and are provided access to the members-only NASPO Network. The NASPO Network is a great way to communicate and collaborate electronically with fellow NASPO members to ask questions, exchange information and share solutions virtually instantaneously.
- Access to monthly bulletin
- Subscription to Procurement Pulse blog
- Access to read posts in the NASPO Network’s All Members community
- Access to Student Member community on NASPO Network
- Networking opportunities with public procurement professionals and NASPO academic partners
- Access to NASPO webinars and publications
- FREE Procurement 101 course
- FREE Practical Guide
- Waived registration for select NASPO conferences
Student Membership is an individual membership type based on the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or four-year college or university.
- Full-time is defined as 12 or more credit hours for undergraduate students, and six or more hours for graduate students.
- Applicants must indicate estimated date of graduation on application.
If you meet these eligibility requirements and are interested in being considered, please complete the Online Application for Student Membership. The annual cost is $25.00 USD per person, August-July (academic calendar). Once membership has been approved, you will be put on our mailing list so you will receive all correspondence and NASPO materials.